Another very little post (it is meant to be the holidays after all..) to wish you all the very best for 2012!
I feel so fortunate to have had such a great 2011, writing it down I can’t believe how much has gone on:
- Dav and I got married! After 5 years together we had the best day we could have ever hoped for; family, friends, good food, good drink, good music.. and the weather was on our side!
- Vivienne turned two, and is, what my niece Evelyn calls her, a ‘little-big girl’!
- We were lucky enough to gain two more nieces and a nephew, Beatrice, Jemima and Sebastian.
- I finished my Art degree, and David finished his second year doing Sports Science..
- ..and I started my MA in Journalism
- A few little trips away, me to Amsterdam and Paris, David to Berlin, and a few weekends away in the Lakes and London
- And finally, my little business seems to be moving along well! I never thought I’d be lucky enough to meet as many amazing people as I did this year, and attended some gorgeous weddings; and feel amazed to have secured a dozen or so for next year already.. a huge thank you to everyone out there!
Have you all made your resolutions? I started jotting a few down and before I knew it I had a page full! 2012 is definitely my year for staying calm, being more organised and efficient, and taking some real time out for family & friends.
And as a little treat to kick-start the New Year, I’m running a little offer through Love My Dress (click here to see), meaning you can save 10% from my 2012 wedding package if you book in January quoting ‘Love My Dress’. (Extensive new pricing details to follow tomorrow)
Anyway, all the best for the New Year, I hope you all have a lovely night tonight, whether it’s curling up on the sofa or partying ‘out out’.